Amarillo, Texas is among the most populated cities in the state of Texas and is the largest in the Texas panhandle. Perhaps best known for its economical significance to the area, Amarillo is also a location rich in culture a location that passes through the famous Route 66.
Whether you live in this great city also known as the yellow rose, or you’re passing through – if you’ve been suffering from the embarrassment or shame of thinning hair or bald areas, you’re days of worrying are over.
Located just a 3 hours away, Advanced Hair Restoration of Oklahoma offers a professional staff and friendly environment where you can get your hair transplant done. Not only is the staff knowledgeable and friendly, but they make paying for the procedure easy on any one’s pockets too. The office accepts what is called “CareCredit”, a credit card exclusively set-up for health and beauty procedures so you no longer have to wait to have this important procedure done.
Of course, in addition to shopping around for “price” when you want an affordable hair transplant, its important to look into the actual doctor and the procedures being used. Our clinic uses the strip method, a gold standard procedure, where you can easily get 1-5 follicles per graft. At this per “graft” rate the patient is actually getting more hair follicles for the price they are paying versus hair transplant centers that charge per individual graft. Don’t take our word for it, come by the office, and see for yourself!
Driving Direction to Advanced Hair Restoration of Oklahoma from Amarillo, TX
- Get on US-287 S/US-60 W/US-87 S
- Follow I-40 E to N Western Ave in Oklahoma City. Take exit 126 from I-44 E
- Continue onto US-287 S/US-60 W/US-87 S
- Use the right 3 lanes to merge onto I-40 E/US-287 S toward Oklahoma City/Fort Worth
- Use the left lane to take exit 147B to merge onto I-44 E/OK-3 W toward Tulsa/Wichita
- Take the exit onto I-44 E toward I-35/Tulsa/Wichita
- Take exit 126 for Western Avenue
- Use the left lane to keep left at the fork and continue toward N Western Ave
- Turn left onto N Western Ave
With Dr. Kent Webb you are getting more than a great location in Oklahoma, and industry leading pricing. You can rest assured you are also getting an experienced and professional team at Advanced Hair Restoration of Oklahoma that is one of the best in the field. Make your hair transplant experience a happy one. Click here to schedule your FREE consultation Today!